Columbus Mutual Town Insurance Company was first organized on July 5, 1873. The original name of the company was Columbus, Farmers Mutual Insurance Company. The company became Columbus Mutual Town Insurance Company prior to 1984.
The office originated in Columbus, WI and later moved to our current location in Beaver Dam in the 1990’s.
Columbus Mutual Town Insurance Company provide property and casualty insurance in 16 southern Wisconsin Counties: Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Grant, Green, Green Lake, Iowa, Jefferson, LaFayette, Richland, Sauk, Vernon, Washington, and Waukesha.
Our aim is to provide our policyholders with products offering them confidence and peace of mind regarding the coverage of their property and liability insurance needs.